Friday, September 4, 2026

reminder to everyone including me

Hey yall,

This is a friendly reminder to everyone (including me) that you do NOT need to buy unnecessary stuff! Most times, you can diy or thrift stuff!

For example, yesterday I winded some yarn cakes by hand because I had been wanting a yarn winder. Now I realize that I dont need it!

 also I think im going to try spinning plarn. Ill make a drop spindle and see if I can make plastic bags into yarn!

And, bike! Biking is soooo gooood. I cant stress this enough. 

I have a football game today, so I will not be able to do as much crafting as I normally do, but this weekend I will do the bike diys previously mentioned on this blog. This weekend im also going to make a drop spindle and spin plastic bag yarn.

Im also making a six day star blanket. It looks really good! Im done with the foundational rows.

Anyways, I  


 and im writing a collection of short stories, hence the writing tips.

Xoxo,

Whitney 

No comments:

Post a Comment