Thursday, August 6, 2026

Library books plus a little life update!

I have an upsetting schedule this year. I was literally supposed to have 2 periods off but the guidance counselor only gave me one. She also gave me study hall. DUDE. So then I had to stop volunteering at the library which I enjoy, and I just get out one hour early. And I have to get up early because last year I did not have a first period. School starts at seven, and I asked my friends who had a first period what time they wake up and they all said 5:30 or earlier…

So anyways when before doing my last shift (I guess I could call it that even tho I’m not paid) at the library, I went to the books for sale section and found three books! Since google is still glitching I will put the names here. Edit: fixed!

Since You’ve Been Gone

Anna and the French Kiss

Counting by Sevens



I know that counting by sevens is intended for early middle school ish, but I honestly could care less. I love that book through and through. Also, each of these books were 25 cents, so I basically got 3 books for less than a dollar!

They also had an Abundance of Katherines by John Green, but I will say that I’ve started it and it was definitely a dnf read for me. I was so irritated at the main character. So. Now that I have yapped sufficiently I will keep trying to upload the picture of the books


No comments:

Post a Comment