Friday, August 7, 2026

I was too scared to get the 3 dollars off I deserved

 I got some stuff at Walmart after a doctors appointment, and I am kinda unhappy bc I was too scared to remind the worker that the yarn was on clearance.

I will tell you more about this after I practice clarinet bc I just realized I need to practice now lol.

5:17 pm

Okay so I practiced. I am currently looking for this pattern to do with my overpriced yarn


I am 90% positive that I can recreate it, or at least something similar. I found a crochet chart but it’s literally in Japanese lol.




5:58 pm
Okay I had some homemade falafel and I feel much better! I also made a Luna lovegood necklace. I would like to say that as a fact I do not support J.K. Rowling, but I already had the charm so I was not supporting her anymore. Also, the books I have of hers are on their own shelf of shame and are secondhand. I own the original Ickabog with the illustrations but I’m gonna sell that once it’s worth a lot.


Do you like it?! I kinda love it!

Here’s the Walmart haul!

Red heart super saver yarn, weird clearance hair clips, and cherry and lemon charms.

Xoxo,
Whitney


No comments:

Post a Comment