I saw that clip on Pinterest and I love it. I’m not sure which musical it is from, but please tell me!
Anyways, it is a bit after today’s first post and I am waiting on my virtual school teacher to call me for the welcome call. After that, I just realized I have to do web design. I hate web design, but at least it’s the final week!
Also, my teacher for APUSH (the class that the welcome call is for) is in eastern time and I’m in central time. It makes it a bit difficult to schedule things lol.
Here are some people on Pinterest I’ve been getting outfit inspo from lately.
9:26 am
Ok I’m back I had my welcome call! My teacher is super nice and I’m very relieved.
Onto the outfit inspo
I want to listen to paramore more (lol) and I love Florence + the machine!
The screenshot didn’t work very well but it says ‘every time you get dressed remember if you die, that’s your ghost outfit forever’ and I <3 that.
I’ve been reading old 2010s blogs and hers is so good! It’s called I broke my hip doing the twist. I hope to one day change the name of my blog to something as crazy as that!
I want to crochet this so bad! Anyone know where to get the pattern? I would google image search, but I know that that’s ai and I don’t support the use of that.
Love this photo. I need to get a pin maker, but I would prefer to thrift one than to buy it off amazon. WAIT WHAT IF DEPOP OR EBAY OR ETSY HAS IT?! Ok after I make this I shall look.
I love her skirt. I love her bag. Converse is an a plus choice!
I love her necklaces! I want to recreate them! I made a peace sign one, but it doesn’t look very good.
I LOVE her hair! And dress. And jacket. And jewelry!
YESSSS QUEEEN!! Also, I think she likes purple…
Anyways, see you later!
Xoxo,
Whitney
No comments:
Post a Comment