Sunday, August 16, 2026

its a new day, but it all feels old

 

Um yeah start off with a good Charlotte reference. 

I didnt post yesterday bc i was at a birthday party. Its crazy that people in my grade are already turning 16. I mean, I even practiced parking today bc i turn 16 soon. Insane.

Anyways, here's my to do list.

Boring 

  •  Ap classroom sign up + watch at least one video
  •  practice

Fun

  •  watch 27 dresses
  • Finish loveless by alice osman  and the princess and the grilled cheese sandwhich (trust)

I need to watch barbie and read project hail Mary bc i got them from the library and they're due soon. 

And I need to finish the 2 books in the to do bc theyre due even sooner and i cant renew them any more.

12:07 

Its pretty good so far

1:31
AP classroom won’t load :(
It’s fineeeee it’s not due Monday!
Anyways, now I have to exercise and then practice clarinet. I was thinking maybe going for a walk!

3:40 
I have done everything required of me except ap classroom. But im hungry and found this hilarious meme.


 oh and I found this at the little free library! Ive read it before but do not own it!
Anyways, imma post this now. Have a lovely day!
Xoxo, whitney 

No comments:

Post a Comment