Friday, August 14, 2026

and in that moment, I swear we were infinite

 I watched The Perks of Being a Wallflower yesterday, hence the post title.


 Today's post doesn't really fit that title. But I will give you a little day recap. Im in study hall rn, and i just had the grade level assembly. Really not much has been going on.

Oh I forgot! My button maker comes today! But I have band practice so I cant chillax. Oh well. 

Since I have that going on, I may as well finish APUSH for this week. I only have one lesson left for the week.

Also, I changed the name of the website! You like it? Whitney's corner felt dumb, and i wanted a cool name that was kinda weird. Anyways, that's what I landed on! 

 Also, I made a headband! Ill take a pic once im home.

I also want to start showing my outfits. I cant show my face but I can show the fit!

 1:44 

MUST FINISH APUSH SO I CAN USE BUTTON MAKER WHEN IT ARRIVES 

Movie to watch: 27 dresses (which almost finishes my rom coms)  

3:45

I DID EVERYTHING REQUIRED OF ME TODAY AND THE BUTTON MAKER CAME!!!


 (posting this the next day but this was intended for August 13)

No comments:

Post a Comment