I dont live in California but I do live in the south and its pretty boring here so yeah. Sorry for the random bursts of posting.
Also I dyed my hair yesterday the literal same color. No you cannot see it for privacy reasons just thought I'd let the web know. *Kahoot music that you get at the end of a game*
My life has been pretty boring so not much to report. I can say that football games are boring and it probably ruined my instrument due to the rain and distant lightning we were playing in. I do not know how far away the strikes have to be, but i could see it in the sky. Its chill tho.
I also crocheted a rug and a basket using yarn scraps. That was the highlight of last week.
Um so yeah. Here are some books i want to read
Im in a challenge on story graph that is similar to the first one so I might do that. Also why are the new penguin classics so ugly like bro and they look so much cheaper. I want the 2000s design not the cheap 2020s design.
I also would like to collect Nancy drew but I feel like that is not my top priority with my money right now. It would appear that I am headed to thriftbooks.com rn. No this isnt an ad but i would love to be a sponsorrrrrr hint hint.
I also just re read this and realized its all over the place. Oh well.
Note: I am so type b that I forgot to post this on the day it was made so pls think of this as being posted on the 24th
Xoxo,
Whitney



No comments:
Post a Comment