Ok so first I would like to say that this blog is literally so fun but I do have band so that might be an issue as far as time goes. It may seem like I post in bursts bc… I will. That’s what I did on my yt channel. We’ll see if I ever do that again.
Ok so I was reading my favorite blog (it’s recommended on my page) (it’s been inactive for like 10 years lol), and I realized that my intro post was sucky so I am deleting it. Ok intro.
Hi! I’m Whitney! I am unfortunately a small town dweller, but I dream to live in nyc or Chicago. I would like to study graphic design (in 3 years! Eek!) in college, but for now I’m in high school. I play the clarinet and I have a weird obsession with physical media.
My music taste is anything with a good beat, but lately I’ve been into Green Day (the movie just came out but I don’t think I can watch it sadly bc it’s r and only in theaters. Once it’s streaming I can). My favorite shows are Friends and Gilmore Girls.
I like big eyeliner and dyeing my hair, although because of band I can’t dye it many cool colors. Right now it’s red (not ginger, like literal red.), but I’m not sure if I can show y’all bc my parents wouldn’t appreciate that very much. However, once I get into college I’m going to dye it purple. I’m trying to grow it out from my shoulders right now that way I can have longgggg purple hair.
Oh and I also like crocheting! I am currently crocheting stuff for my car bc I have my permit rn nd turn 16 in four ish months! I’m sooooo excited to have my license!
I was gonna put a picture with my face blurred out but google keeps glitching…
No comments:
Post a Comment