Also blogger is annoying but much better than coding this myself. Anyways, I know that I will not finish all of those today. I was thinking maybe 1 or 2. Also, I should listen to Green Day’s new album. And I’m crocheting stuff for my car! I found this beautiful granny square pattern that I will use for the head rests. And I’m making a net for the trunk. The car is kinda old, but it does have a cool cd player. I collect cds, and I’m very excited to use them! I mean, I have a cd player, but it’ll be extra cool to use it in a car! Here are inspo pics for what I want to do with my car!
This is the pattern that will be used like this
And the rest of these I will just dump here
Do you like it? Cause I do! Ok anyways here is the grand list for what I shall do today:
- Watch movies
- Crochet
- Clean room
- Decorate room
The last two I added on bc my room is a mess. I want to decorate it so I can show y’all! It looks kinda cool, but I want really cool!
Anyways, see you later!
Xoxo,
Whitney













No comments:
Post a Comment