I dont have band practice today (im in homeroom right now thinking about it), so here's what I want to do this afternoon:
necessary stuff:
- Text apush online teacher about text book (it wont loadd)
- I dont think I will have hw but I might
Fun stuff:
- Make banana bread syrup for coffee
- Finish 13 going on 30
- Finish perks of being a wallflower (then I will have finished all the movies ive started)
- Read a bit of Loveless by Alice oseman
- crochet
Here is the banana bread syrup recipe:
Also, today instead of posting several times a day, ill just keep updating this post.
12:44
im about to get home and i on my have math homework!
Yayayayay
2:58
Also the post title is a reference to Jack Johnson’s banana pancakes song which is super cool and chill. Also he literally sang on curious George so like…. Clearly this guy is cool
The song is called upside down and is very good!Okay. All I have left is math hw! Then I can craft and watch movies! I want to make this:
I think I could make it look cute! That’s not me in the pic by the way lol. OKAY DO MATH!!!
5:09
I just biked on a stand up bike and I finished 13 going on 30! I also picked up where I left off on perks of being a wallflower last time! Ive read the book and i know what's coming and I almost started crying. The sad scene is still like 10 minutes away lol.
Also I think ill crochet this instead:
So yeah. It looks a bit easier and looks like ill actually wear it lol.
I want to leave my pin/button ideas here, for when the machine comes!
Um.... yeah. 28 pins.
Also that syrup is SO GOOD
xoxo, Whitney































No comments:
Post a Comment